QUEEN STUDIOS - Heath Ledger Joker 1/4 Statue | The Dark Knight (REGULAR)
Price: MYR 2580 / USD 690
Deposit: MYR 660 / USD 173
Estimated Release Date : Q1 2022
PO starts : 31 December 2020
PO ends : 31 January 2020 (while stock lasts)
REGULAR EDITION : Sculpted Hair
𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗘
The Queen Studios Heath Ledger Joker 1/4 statue is based on one of our favourite scenes from The Dark Knight. As the Joker presents his plan to the crime bosses of Gotham City, he reveals that he has one more trick up is sleeve (or to be more accurate, inside of his overcoat). To recapture this iconic scene, our artists have created scaled down movie accurate grenades that fit inside a hand tailored overcoat. Each statue also includes high-quality tailored fabric clothing, from his multi-colored socks, to purple pinstripe pants and green vest and hexagon shirt.
As with any Joker statue, it’s the head sculpt that brings the character to life. To capture the essence of Heath Ledger, our artists have created a hyper-real portrait with incredible detail. To nail the likeness, they have started with a sculpt, focusing on the scars in his "Glasgow grin", the fine lines around his eyes and the deep expression lines in his forehead. They've then followed up with The Joker's signature make-up applying, expertly applying the paint to produce what we believe is our best head sculpt yet.
Finally, like our 1/3 scale Heath Ledger Joker, we have created two versions of the head sculpt. The Special Edition features a head sculpt with rooter hair made of fine died sheep's wool. While the Regular Edition features sculpted hair.
As a bonus, both the Special Edition 1/4 Joker and the Regular Edition come with two switch-out hands and miniature playing cards. These hands allow you to recreate two iconic moments from the movie. One with the IED and trip wire, and the other with The Joker presenting a playing card.
STUDIO / MANUFACTURER
EDITION SIZE TBD PRODUCT SIZE
H51.7cm W24cm D18.5cm
* Final product may vary from prototype images.
* Product details are subject to change without prior notice.
Kindly please note that shipping fee is NOT included. Exact shipping fee can only be confirmed after final product is released. Hence, you may still contact us for estimate shipping fee to your country.
May Proceed to link below for more Shipping & Returns Info
- Cancellation of order may cause you lose of deposit payment. PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING WITH US!
- The Collectibles Club reserved the right to REFUND your deposit if the item is out of stock!
- Paypal fees is INCLUDED.
- All products are handmade so it might takes longer time from the estimate date to complete.
- Resin is fragile in nature but was well packed before deliver. Hence, there might be some scratches on paint that cause during transit. We can't foreseen any of this so we do not make compensation for any of that.
- We may help you request for replacement parts if statue arrives in major damage. Studio do provide repair job at no cost but buyer need to bear the shipping fee domestic and internationally. (Studio has their own policy when comes to damages case. So do contact us directly for more info.)
WE ASSUMED YOU HAVE READ ALL THIS BEFORE PURCHASE. DO CONTACT US IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION.
Monthly Payment Plan 10 Month
- All payment plan invoice will be issue on 15th of the month.
- Any late payment will be subject to 5usd charges every month.
- If you only paid for the first month and fail to pay the rest of the month without notice us will cause of order cancellation without prior notice.
- Email us if you need any further assistance on the payment plan.